MIDWEST MAYHEM TEAM RELAY CHALLENGE RULES
– May 28th, 2017 AT 8:00AM
– Mandatory meeting at 7:30AM
– Men’s and Women’s Divisions
– Team racing consists teams of 4 athletes.
– Obstacles: 60+
– Distance: 4-5 miles Zones: 4
– This is a competitive official timed team relay wave.
– Each team member has to cover the assigned course distance and overcome the obstacles.
– This is a physical and mental competition. Think and Act.
– You must successfully overcome each obstacle. You may reattempt several times.
– You are NOT permitted to help other team’s athletes. This is a competitive wave.
– If a team or a team member cheats, the whole team will be disqualified.
– Don’t CHEAT. Cheaters NEVER WIN.
– If you give up…Return to the start line and surrender your wristband at the finish line.
For any more questions, please email us at Info@dirtrunner.us